Protect Your Family with Car Insurance
- Get The Best Competitive Rates
- Learn About Available Discounts
- Choose The Policy That Fits Your Budget
- It Only Takes A Couple Of Minutes!
All information is protected and we do not share it. More about privacy here.
More about our Insurance partners can be found here > Partners
AVAILABLE TYPES OF AUTO INSURANCE
- Liability Insurance: Liability auto insurance coverage comes in two forms – bodily injury coverage, which covers medical expenses, and personal property coverage, which covers car related expenses. Most states, including Missouri, require a minimum of liability coverage. But liability auto insurance only helps cover expenses related to the other party in an accident – not you or your car.
- Collision Insurance: Collision covers expenses related to your car if you run into something man-made, like a telephone pole or parking barrier.
- Comprehensive Insurance: Comprehensive (or full coverage auto insurance) covers almost everything else, including car break-ins and weather related damage.
- Uninsured Motor: Uninsured covers you in the event that the other party in the accident doesn’t have insurance themselves.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments covers medical costs for you or anyone else in your car in the event of an accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Related to Medical Payments, PIP covers a more broad array of personal costs, including work loss and funeral services.