Missouri Family Auto Insurance


We will help protect your personal assets in this most frequent area of financial responsibility. Whether you’re looking for full coverage auto insurance or you simply need liability car insurance, we will help.


Damage to your car, bodily injury to you or your passengers, liability arising out of damages for bodily injury or property damage for which you are legally responsible can all come into play as a result of an accident.


Types of Insurance Coverage


  • Liability: Liability auto insurance coverage comes in two forms – bodily injury coverage, which covers medical expenses, and personal property coverage, which covers car related expenses. Most states, including Missouri, require a minimum of liability coverage. But liability auto insurance only helps cover expenses related to the other party in an accident – not you or your car.

  • Collision: Collision covers expenses related to your car if you run into something man-made, like a telephone pole or parking barrier.

  • Comprehensive: Comprehensive (or full coverage auto insurance) covers almost everything else, including car break-ins and weather related damage.

  • Uninsured: Uninsured covers you in the event that the other party in the accident doesn’t have insurance themselves.

  • Medical Payments: Medical payments covers medical costs for you or anyone else in your car in the event of an accident.

  • Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Related to Medical Payments, PIP covers a more broad array of personal costs, including work loss and funeral services.


Why Should I Get Auto Insurance?

At minimum, state law requires it. And the inconvenience of a small monthly payment isn’t worth the fine you could incur for getting into an accident without auto insurance. No matter how great of a driver you are, there’s a good chance you might end up in a fender bender that would put a good dent in your wallet if you had to pay out of pocket. It’s a good chance that something will go wrong, and the best thing you can do is be prepared.


Regardless of what level of coverage you decide on, we can help you. If you’re ready to get started, contact us with our online form or call 800-794-4082 for a free, no-hassle auto insurance quote.


Which Auto Insurance Is Right For You?

All drivers are required to have certain minimum liability auto insurance coverage in these categories:


  • Bodily Injury ($25,000)
    This covers any medical expenses that might be incurred from an accident.

  • Total Bodily Injury ($50,000)
    Similar to Bodily Injury, but necessary for if more than one person is involved and injured in the accident.

  • Total Property Damage ($10,000)
    This covers any costs need to repair a vehicle after an accident.


Drivers are also required to have uninsured motorist coverage, which kicks in if a driver in the accident does not have auto insurance, at the same minimum liability amounts listed above.


Additional Auto Insurance Coverage To Consider

For drivers interested in more than just the minimum auto insurance coverage, there are other options to help keep you and your property protected after a fender bender:


  • Comprehensive Coverage
    This can cover car repair costs that aren’t a result of an accident, including things like water and hail damage.

  • Collision Coverage
    This covers car repair costs to your vehicle in case of an accident.

  • Medical Coverage
    Similar to health insurance, this covers any of your medical costs that are related to an auto accident.


No matter what option you think works best for you, just make sure you get set up before you get behind the wheel. The penalties for not having auto insurance aren’t worth the few minutes you need to register or the small monthly payment to keep you in compliance.


If you’re ready to get started, contact us with our online form or call 800-794-4082 for a free auto insurance quote today.